Iron On Patches
These iron on patches are perfect for customising your children's clothes, and for covering up holes and stains - making them last longer! These patches can be ironed on for convenience or sewn on for a longer lasting hold.
- Set iron temperature to 150'170 degrees celcius, or "cotton"
- Position iron on patch as required
- Cover with a damp cloth to prevent scorching
- Press firmly with the iron for 20 seconds, do NOT use steam
- The patch will seal and adhere as it cools down
- Do not use of waterproof, very stretchy or heat sensitive fabrics
- Stitching is also recommended where possible.